Re: How-to doc: hosting a static website on radosgw

(I'm on the list, no need to respond directly to either my addresses,
robbat2@xxxxxxxxxx or robin.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx).

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 02:46:00PM -0800, Yehuda Sadeh-Weinraub wrote:
> > The moment this lands in a release, we'll be more than happy to ditch
> > the HAProxy request/response mangling bits. But that WIP branch hasn't
> > seen commits in 4 months, so we took it as an exercise in coming up
I don't have commit on the Ceph organization, so you can track my other
WIP pieces in that gap:
https://github.com/dreamhost/ceph/branches/all?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=website

> Here's a more up-to-date branch:
> https://github.com/ceph/ceph/tree/wip-rgw-static-website-yehuda
>
> We're currently testing it, and the plan is to get it in before jewel.
> One caveat though, the error page handling still has some issues so at
> the moment so the feature will be disabled by default for now.
Plus the latest merge to master seems to have broken a few more pieces
:-(.

The s3-tests for website is available here:
https://github.com/dreamhost/s3-tests/tree/wip-static-website

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
Gentoo Linux: Developer, Infrastructure Lead, Foundation Trustee