Re: CentOS 7 iscsi gateway using lrbd

Thanks for your input Mike, a couple of questions if I may

1. Are you saying that this rbd backing store is not in mainline and is only in SUSE kernels? Ie can I use this lrbd on Debian/Ubuntu/CentOS?
2. Does this have any positive effect on the abort/reset death loop a number of us were seeing when using LIO+krbd and ESXi?
3. Can you still use something like bcache over the krbd?