Re: CentOS 7 iscsi gateway using lrbd

But interestingly enough, if you look down to where they run the targetcli ls, it shows a RBD backing store.

Maybe it's using the krbd driver to actually do the Ceph side of the communication, but lio plugs into this rather than just talking to a dumb block device???

This needs further investigation. Could be very interesting.