Re: Setting up a proper mirror system for Ceph

Hi,

Some time later I have a script for mirroring Ceph ready:
https://github.com/wido/ceph/tree/mirroring/mirroring

We also have a ceph-mirrors mailinglist and I would ask for people who
want to join to ping me.

On this list I want to 'formalize' the mirroring stuff so we get this
set up properly.

Wido