Re: Setting up a proper mirror system for Ceph

hi,wido,

We would love to provide a ceph mirror in china mainland and Hongkong.
Hosting a site in main land of china is a bit complicated, you have to
subscribe to china goverment on http://www.miitbeian.gov.cn which is
totally chinese.
And it may take quit a while to prepare applicant form.  we will help
you to apply this in the mainland of china.

But for mirrors in Hongkong(hk.ceph.com), we do not need this procedure,
I could provide a mirror server in two weeks. And the connection speed
between Hongkong and mainland of china is not bad. I think this would
help.

In the mean time, we will help you to subscribe the mirror site in the
mainland of china. and we will provide a mirror server in mainland of
china(cn.ceph.com) as well.

cheers,
Dongmao Zhang

在 2015-08-06四的 21:53 +0200,Wido den Hollander写道: