Re: Initial performance cluster SimpleMessenger vs AsyncMessenger results

Hi Haomai,

Great! I haven't had a chance to dig in and look at it with valgrind yet, but if I get a chance after I'm done with newstore fragment testing and somnath's writepath work I'll try to go back and dig in if you haven't had a chance yet.

Mark