Re: ceph same rbd on multiple client

Hi ,

 We have CEPH  RBD with OCFS2 mounted servers. we are facing i/o errors simultaneously while move the folder using one nodes in the same disk other nodes data replicating with below said error (Copying is not having any problem). Workaround if we remount the partition this issue get resolved but after sometime problem again reoccurred. please help on this issue.

Note : We have total 5 Nodes, here two nodes working fine other nodes are showing like below input/output error on moved data's.

ls -althr
ls: cannot access LITE_3_0_M4_1_TEST: Input/output error
ls: cannot access LITE_3_0_M4_1_OLD: Input/output error
total 0
d????????? ? ? ? ? ? LITE_3_0_M4_1_TEST
d????????? ? ? ? ? ? LITE_3_0_M4_1_OLD

Regards
Prabu

---- On Fri, 22 May 2015 17:33:04 +0530 Frédéric Nass <frederic.nass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote ----

Hi,

Waiting for CephFS, you can use clustered filesystem like OCFS2 or GFS2 on top of RBD mappings so that each host can access the same device and clustered filesystem.

Regards,

Frédéric.