Re: OSD GHz vs. Cores Question

Thanks to all the responses. There has been more to think about which
is what I was looking for.

We have MySQL running on this cluster so we will have some VMs with
fairly low queue depths. Our Ops teams are not excited about
unplugging cables and pulling servers to replace fixed disks, so we
are looking at hot swap options.

I'll try and do some testing in our lab, but I won't be able to get a
very good spread of data due to clock and core limitations in the
existing hardware.
Robert LeBlanc
PGP Fingerprint 79A2 9CA4 6CC4 45DD A904  C70E E654 3BB2 FA62 B9F1