Recovery question

I've got a situation that seems on the surface like it should be recoverable, but I'm struggling to understand how to do it.

I had a cluster of 3 monitors, 3 osd disks, and 3 journal ssds. After multiple hardware failures, I pulled the 3 osd disks and 3 journal ssds and am attempting to bring them back up again on new hardware in a new cluster. I see plenty of documentation on how to zap and initialize and add "new" osds, but I don't see anything on rebuilding with existing osd disks.

Could somebody provide guidance on how to do this? I'm running 94.2 on all machines.

Thanks,

--
Peter Hinman