Re: Recovery question

This sounds like you're trying to reconstruct a cluster after destroying the monitors. That is...not going to work well. The monitors define the cluster and you can't move OSDs into different clusters. We have ideas for how to reconstruct monitors and it can be done manually with a lot of hassle, but the process isn't written down and there aren't really fools I help with it. :/
-Greg