Re: RGW access problem

Thank you Alex. This is useful.
The Ceph documentation is a bit vague about the subject
http://ceph.com/docs/master/radosgw/admin/#create-a-user
whereas your link clearly states what is escaped by backslash.
To answer your question, I was not using a parser. I was just copy/pasting.
It has not immediately occurred to me that the plain text output has to be parsed before being used elsewhere.

On 25 June 2015 at 15:59, Alex Muntada <alexm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
INKozin:

> Where can I find the rules for escape chars in keys?

http://json.org/ clearly states that / must be quoted. What kind
of parser are you using?

Cheers,
Alex