Re: RGW access problem

Resolved. It looks like radosgw-admin returns keys with escape characters. In my case, the secret key was
pARGxDCQ+D3fS+s6EQjeCGWLnEhMWdbncXeB\/hQu
and all I needed to do is to remove the backslash. Since I was using Python, forward slash is not escaped and the back slash became part of the string.

Where can I find the rules for escape chars in keys?
Thanks