Re: IO scheduler & osd_disk_thread_ioprio_class

Yes, but that’s a separate issue :-)
Some drives are just slow (100 IOPS) for synchronous writes with no other load.
The drives I’m testing have ~8K IOPS when not under load - having them drop to 10 IOPS is a huge problem. If it’s indeed a CFQ problem (as I suspect) then no matter what drive you have you will have problems.

Jan