  max_size 10
  step take default
  step choose firstn 0 type room
  step choose firstn 0 type rack
  step choose firstn 0 type host
  step chooseleaf firstn 0 type osd
  step emit
}

And after reset node, i can't find any usable info. Cluster works fine
and data just rebalanced by osd disks.
syslog:
May  9 19:30:02 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 systemd[1]: Reloading.
May  9 19:30:02 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 systemd[1]: Starting Network Time
Synchronization...
May  9 19:30:02 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 systemd[1]: Started Network Time
Synchronization.
May  9 19:30:02 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 systemd[1]: Reloading.
May  9 19:30:02 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 CRON[1731]: (CRON) info (No MTA
installed, discarding output)
May 11 11:54:57 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 rsyslogd: [origin
software="rsyslogd" swVersion="7.4.4" x-pid="689"
x-info="http://www.rsyslog.com";] start
May 11 11:54:56 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 rsyslogd: rsyslogd's groupid changed to 103
May 11 11:54:57 srv-lab-ceph-node-01 rsyslogd: rsyslogd's userid changed to 100

Sorry for noise, guys. Georgios, in any way, thanks for helping.

Have a nice day,
Timofey.