Crush rule freeze cluster

Hi list,
i had experiments with crush maps, and I've try to get raid1 like
behaviour (if cluster have 1 working osd node, duplicate data across
local disk, for avoiding data lose in case local disk failure and
allow client working, because this is not a degraded state)
(
  in best case, i want dynamic rule, like:
  if has only one host -> spread data over local disks;
  else if host count > 1 -> spread over hosts (rack o something else);
)

i write rule, like below:

rule test {
              ruleset 0
              type replicated
              min_size 0
              max_size 10
              step take default
              step choose firstn 0 type host
              step chooseleaf firstn 0 type osd
              step emit
}

I've inject it in cluster and client node, now looks like have get
kernel panic, I've lost my connection with it. No ssh, no ping, this
is remote node and i can't see what happens until Monday.
Yes, it looks like I've shoot in my foot.
This is just a test setup and cluster destruction, not a problem, but
i think, what broken rules, must not crush something else and in worst
case, must be just ignored by cluster/crushtool compiler.

May be someone can explain, how this rule can crush system? May be
this is a crazy mistake somewhere?

--
Have a nice day,
Timofey.