Re: Crush rule freeze cluster

Georgios, oh, sorry for my poor english _-_, may be I poor expressed
what i want =]

i know how to write simple Crush rule and how use it, i want several
things things:
1. Understand why, after inject bad map, my test node make offline.
This is unexpected.
2. May be somebody can explain what and why happens with this map.
3. This is not a problem to write several crushmap or/and switch it
while cluster running.
But, in production, we have several nfs servers, i think about moving
it to ceph, but i can't disable more then 1 server for maintenance
simultaneously. I want avoid data disaster while setup and moving data
to ceph, case like "Use local data replication, if only one node
exist" looks usable as temporally solution, while i not add second
node _-_.
4. May be some one also have test cluster and can test that happen
with clients, if crushmap like it was injected.

Have a nice day,
Timofey.