Re: low power single disk nodes

Rather expensive option:

Applied Micro X-Gene, overkill for a single disk, and only really available in a
development kit format right now.

<https://www.apm.com/products/data-center/x-gene-family/x-c1-development-kits/>

Better Option:

Ambedded CY7 - 7 nodes in 1U half Depth, 6 positions for SATA disks, and one
node with mSATA SSD

<http://www.ambedded.com.tw/pt_list.php?CM_ID=20140214001>

--phil