Tues/Wed CDS Schedule Posted

Hey cephers,

The basic schedule has been posted for CDS tomorrow and Wednesday. If
you are a blueprint owner and are unable to make the slot you have
been assigned please let me know. We're working with some pretty tight
time constraints to make this all work, but there is a little wiggle
room if needed. Thanks.

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/CDS/Infernalis_(Mar_2015)

Expect the blueprint / pad / video link details to be filled in this
afternoon. Shout if you have any other questions. Thanks.

--

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat