New SSD Question

Hi all,

After the previous thread, I'm doing my SSD shopping for  and I came across an SSD called an Edge Boost Pro w/ Power Fail, it seems to have some impressive specs - in most places decent user reviews, in once place a poor one - I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with these drives with Ceph?  Does it work well?  Reliability issues?  etc.  Right now I'm looking at getting Intel DC S3700's, but the price on these Edge drives are pretty good for the 240G model, but almost TGTBT for the speed and power fail caps, so I didn't want to take a chance if they were really problematical as I'd rather just use a drive I know people have had quality success with.

-Tony