Calamari Reconfiguration

Hi,

I had a cluster that was working correctly with Calamari and I was able to see and manage from the Dashboard.

I had to reinstall the cluster and change IP Addresses etc. so I built my cluster back up, with same name, but mainly network changes.

When I went to calamari, it shows some stale information about the old cluster.

I cleaned the server side by calamari-ctl clear and then calamari-ctl initialize command. I also deleted all salt keys, and restarted salt and diamond on al client machines.

Accepted new keys on the servers and though it would clean everything.

It did, but now I basically get a message that “This appears to be the first time you have started Calamari and there are no clusters currently configured.”

I have rebooted the server many times and restarted services. The server says that x no of clients are connected to it, but “No cluster has been created”.

What do I need to clean or reinstall for it to see my cluster information again. Clearly they are talking to each other, but somehow the server doesn’t pick up the new cluster info.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Pankaj