Re: ceph-deploy & state of documentation [was: OSD & JOURNAL not associated - ceph-disk list ?]

Yes - we are mostly using cdist [0] and also plan to support
ceph mid term.

The website is by the way running on a VM managed with Opennebula and
stored on the ceph cluster - so in case it is not reachable, you can
guess why ;-)

[0] http://www.nico.schottelius.org/software/cdist/

Craig Lewis [Mon, Dec 22, 2014 at 11:44:43AM -0800]: