Re: CephFS disconnected client "failing to respond to cache pressure"

Hi John,

Yes, it oscillates.
It really looks like what you have in the bug report, but with a "ghost"
client.

I'll wait for the next release then.

Thank you !

--
Thomas Lemarchand
Cloud Solutions SAS - Responsable des systèmes d'information

On mar., 2014-12-02 at 11:43 +0000, John Spray wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> Is the warning appearing and disappearing if you run "ceph status" in
> quick succession?  This might be a symptom of
> http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10151, which will be fixed in the next
> development release.  If the warning is not oscillating on and off
> when you run ceph status repeatedly, this could be something
> different.
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 10:03 AM, Thomas Lemarchand
> <thomas.lemarchand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I use CephFS in a production environnement now. So far so good.
> > However, I have a small problem : my ceph status report (sometimes) a
> > client failing to respond to cache pressure, but this client is
> > disconnected since last week. The ceph-fuse on this server was stopped
> > (willingly).
> >
> > mds0: Client wimi-recette-files-nginx:recette-files-rw failing to
> > respond to cache pressure
> >
> > It does not appear in "ceph daemon mds.a session ls". All my connected
> > client does.
> >
> > All my clients are fuse.
> >
> > I'm not sure if it's a bug or if something is wrong in my
> > configurations. I can make a bug report if needed.
> >
> > --
> > Thomas Lemarchand
> > Cloud Solutions SAS - Responsable des systèmes d'information
> >

> > --
> > believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.