CephFS disconnected client "failing to respond to cache pressure"

Hi everyone,

I use CephFS in a production environnement now. So far so good.
However, I have a small problem : my ceph status report (sometimes) a
client failing to respond to cache pressure, but this client is
disconnected since last week. The ceph-fuse on this server was stopped
(willingly).

mds0: Client wimi-recette-files-nginx:recette-files-rw failing to
respond to cache pressure

It does not appear in "ceph daemon mds.a session ls". All my connected
client does.

All my clients are fuse.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or if something is wrong in my
configurations. I can make a bug report if needed.

--
Thomas Lemarchand
Cloud Solutions SAS - Responsable des systèmes d'information

believed to be clean.