Re: CephFS disconnected client "failing to respond to cache pressure"

Hi Thomas,

Is the warning appearing and disappearing if you run "ceph status" in
quick succession?  This might be a symptom of
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/10151, which will be fixed in the next
development release.  If the warning is not oscillating on and off
when you run ceph status repeatedly, this could be something
different.

Thanks,
John