Re: Deleting buckets and objects fails to reduce reported cluster usage

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 4:26 PM, Ben <b@benjackson.email> wrote:

>>> We have 2 radosgw servers
>>> obj01 and obj02
>>

>> Are both of them pointing at the same zone?
>

> Yes, they are load balanced

Well, the gc log show entries, and then it doesn't, so something
clears these up. Try reproducing again with logs on, see if you see
new entries in the rgw logs. If you don't see these, maybe try turning
on 'debug ms = 1' on your osds (ceph tell osd.* injectargs '--debug_ms
1'), and look in your osd logs for such messages. These might give you
some hint for their origin.
Also, could it be that you ran 'radosgw-admin gc process', instead of
waiting for the gc cycle to complete?

Yehuda