Ceph Developer Summit - Oct 28-29

Greetings cephalofolks,

As I'm sure many of you have seen, the schedule for the upcoming
virtual Ceph Developer Summit has been posted:

https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/CDS/Hammer_(Oct_2014)

As usual we have a EMEA friendly day and an APAC friendly day with the
sessions being distributed across each day that include the blueprint
authors and interested parties.  If you are unable to attend a session
that you are interested in please be sure to add your
comments/questions to the etherpad in question (with your name) so
that those concerns can be addressed during the discussion.

All sessions will be recorded for later perusal if you are unable to attend.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to email
me directly.  Thanks, and see you all there!

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community || Red Hat
http://ceph.com  ||  http://community.redhat.com