Fwd: Latest firefly: osd not joining cluster after re-creation

Hello,

given small test cluster, following sequence resulted to the inability
to join back for freshly formatted OSD:

- update cluster sequentially from cuttlefish to dumpling to firefly,
- execute tunables change, wait for recovery completion,
- shut down single osd, reformat filestore and journal,
- start it back (auth caps and key remained the same).

Version is 5a10b95f7968ecac1f2af4abf9fb91347a290544. Any ideas why
this may happen are very welcomed. I suspect some resource starting
from 29499 (probably earlier but this line doing a clear separation
between init stage and loop in the log) line in strace which is
continuously asking for resource all way down may be a root cause
(something just after journal and collections initialization) but I
have no idea what it may be.

Thanks!

Strace http://xdel.ru/downloads/osd0.out.gz