ceph at "Universite de Lorraine"

Hi all,

We (French University) plan to implement a storage platform (distributed of course) for a volume of 750 TB. We are interesting in CEPH ...

We wonder the availability of professional support in our project approach. Do you know a professional integrator that could assist us for :
  • early design,
  • deployment
  • and probably support ?
I already know 2 of them. But ...

Someone told me : "there is no need for professional support, just buy the equipment, install it and let it run ceph"

-> This is probably true, but distributed storage technologies are so new to us that we should consider professional support in our project approach (especially at this point).

Thanks.

Stephane.

--
Université de Lorraine
Stéphane DUGRAVOT - Direction du numérique - Infrastructure