time out of sync after power failure

First, make sure you're running ntpd on all of the nodes.  I prefer to
configure ntp to set the time on boot, then track the time.  Just running
ntpd will help, the set on boot isn't required.

The few times I've gotten a PG stuck in peering for any length of time, I
restarted the primary OSD for those PGs.  That solved my problems.

Just make sure the monitors have quorum and time sync before you start
doing this.  It probably won't help if the monitors aren't happy.