time out of sync after power failure

Hi!

We have experienced some problems with power supply and whole our ceph cluster was rebooted several times.
After a reboot the clocks on different monitor nodes becomes slightly desynchronized and ceph won't go up before time sync.
But even after a time sync the ceph cluster also shows that about a half (typically, sometimes more, sometimes less) of pgs are in peering state for several hours and ceph clients don't have an access to the data.
I have tried to speedup the process manually restarting monitors and osds, sometimes with success, sometimes without.

Is there a way to speedup cluster repair after a global reboot?

Thanks in advance,
  Pavel.