ceph backups

CephFS, being a POSIX filesystem, can be backed up with traditional tools.
Given it's potential size though, it can get difficult.

Given CephFS's scalability, it can be divided up.  Assign multiple clients,
and have each client backup a portion of the directory tree.

It also depends a lot on which tools and backups you're planning to do.
Massive on site tape library?  rsync to a remote cluster?  The high level
still looks the same, but the details change a lot.

CephFS's metadata rollup has the potential to make delta backups extremely
cheap, but I don't know of any tools that would take advantage of it.  As a
thought exercise, it seems relatively easy to hack up rsync to handle it
efficiently.