Merging two active ceph clusters: suggestions needed

Yehuda, are there any potential problems there?  I'm wondering if duplicate
bucket names that don't have the same contents might cause problems?  Would
the second cluster be read-only while replication is running?

Robin, are the mtimes in Cluster B's S3 data important?  Just wondering if
it would be easier to move the data from B to A, and move nodes from B to A
as B shrinks.  Then remove the old A nodes when it's all done.