Merging two active ceph clusters: suggestions needed

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM, Craig Lewis <clewis at centraldesktop.com> wrote:
> Yehuda, are there any potential problems there?  I'm wondering if duplicate
> bucket names that don't have the same contents might cause problems?  Would
> the second cluster be read-only while replication is running?

I might have missed part of the original requirements. This sync
assumes that B starts as a clean slate. No writes are allowed to it
while data is being copied into it. Once ready, all writes to A should
be quiesced. Once sync completes, they would then need to reconfigure
their system to make B the primary zone.

Yehuda