anti-cephalopod question

Christian -
 Thank you for the answer,   I'll get around to reading 'Crush Maps '  a
few times  ,  it is important to have a good understanding of ceph parts.

 So another question -

 As long as I keep the same number of nodes in both rooms, will  firefly
defaults keep data balanced?

If not I'll stick with 2 each room until I understand how configure things.