cephfs and EC

hi mark,

what kind of caching is actually needed here?
i assume a 2 replica pool for writes (don't want to loose the data will
it has not been flushed back to the EC pools) and a 1 replica for
reading (no additional write IOs and network traffic while reading, no
data loss if the read cache pool fails). but probably the read-cache has
to be the same as the write cache (eg when people want to modify a file).

stijn