Problems with radosgw + nginx/tengine/civetweb + OpenStack Horizon

Hi,

I'm trying to get radosgw working with OpenStack Horizon in a right way,
and I'm facing some strange problems.

The overall data flow is as follows:

client -> [ nginx+horizon(via uwsgi) ] -> [ some_server + radosgw ]

Everything works fine when I use nginx as a server for radosgw, the only
problem is that I can't disable fastcgi buffering in this case, which slows
down uploads.
The obvious solution in this case is to use tengine (fork on nginx which
allows one to disable fascgi buffering), and it works too, but only for
direct uploads. When I try to make an upload via Horizon - any file with
size > 64K fails to upload.
Civetweb gives me another surprise - everything works with direct uploads,
but uploads via Horizon fail with http_status=401.

I'd really appreciate any thoughts on this.

My configs:
*nginx conf on node hosting horizon*:
client_max_body_size 100m;
location / { try_files $uri @horizon; }
location @horizon {
    include uwsgi_params;
    uwsgi_pass unix:/tmp/horizon.sock;
}

*tengine conf on node hosting radosgw*:
client_max_body_size 100m;
fastcgi_request_buffering off; # Without this option everything works
location / {
    include fastcgi_params;
    fastcgi_pass_header     Authorization;
    fastcgi_pass_request_headers on;

    if ($request_method  = PUT ) {
      rewrite ^ /PUT$request_uri;
    }

    fastcgi_pass unix:/tmp/radosgw.sock;
}
location /PUT/ {
    internal;
    fastcgi_pass_header     Authorization;
    fastcgi_pass_request_headers on;

    include fastcgi_params;
    fastcgi_param  CONTENT_LENGTH   $content_length;

    fastcgi_pass unix:/tmp/radosgw.sock;
}

*ceph.conf:*
[client.radosgw]
    rgw print continue = false

*civetweb:*
radosgw -c /etc/ceph/ceph.conf -n client.radosgw --rgw-frontends "civetweb
port=80"