How to get Unique object ID of object in ceph

Hi Shashank,
    I think you should use "rados -p <pool_name> ls" to list all objects in <pool_name>,
if there is a image in <pool_name> , like this :

root at ceph0:~# rados -p testpool ls
rb.0.1017.6b8b4567.000000001806
rb.0.1017.6b8b4567.000000000f32
rb.0.1017.6b8b4567.000000001b5b
rb.0.1017.6b8b4567.00000000181f
rb.0.1017.6b8b4567.00000000121f
rb.0.1017.6b8b4567.000000000278

rb.0.1017.6b8b4567    is      image prefix
000000001806            is      object id

so the output likes this:
<image_prefix>.<object_id>

I wish this will be help !
                             best regards