How to get Unique object ID of object in ceph

I am trying to explore the possibility to use ceph object based
storage in  software development and client side deployment.I
configured Rados gateway.I am able to access data with filename
reference using S3 API and various other s3 clients.I wish to use
Object ID to access the data rather then file name.Hence I want to
know about the Objet ID assignment of files/object in Ceph.Can anyone
tell l how to get ObjectID of object  in Ceph? Is Ceph provides unique
object ID of objects?
Thanks in advance