recommendations for erasure coded pools and profile question

Hi,

How can we apply the recommendations of the number of placement groups
onto erasure-coded pools?

             (OSDs * 100)
Total PGs = ------------
               Replicas

Shoudl we set replica = 1, or should it be set against some EC parameters?

Also a question about the EC profiles.
I know you can show them with 'ceph osd erasure-code-profile ls',
get or set parameters with 'ceph osd erasure-code-profile get/set',
and create a pool with it with 'ceph osd create ecpool pg pgn erasure
<profile>. But can you also list which pool has which profile?

Thanks!

Kenneth