PG Selection Criteria for Deep-Scrub

I tend to set it whenever I don't want to be bothered by storage
performance woes (nights I value sleep, etc).

This cluster is bounded by relentless small writes (it has a couple
dozen rbd volumes backing video surveillance DVRs). Some of the software
we run is completely unaffected whereas other software falls apart
during periods of deep-scrubs. I theorize it has to do with the
individual software's attitude about flushing to disk / buffering.

- Mike