PG Selection Criteria for Deep-Scrub

For what it's worth, version 0.79 has different headers, and the awk
command needs $19 instead of $20. But here is the output I have on a small
cluster that I recently rebuilt:

$ ceph pg dump all | grep active | awk '{ print $19}' | sort -k1 | uniq -c
dumped all in format plain
      1 2014-05-15
      2 2014-05-17
     19 2014-05-18
    193 2014-05-19
    105 2014-05-20

I have set noscrub and nodeep-scrub, as well as noout and nodown off and on
while I performed various maintenance, but that hasn't (apparently) impeded
the regular schedule.

With what frequency are you setting the nodeep-scrub flag?

-Aaron