Problem with radosgw and some file name characters

Was talking about this. There is a different and simpler rule that we
use nowadays, for some reason it's not well documented:

RewriteRule  ^/(.*) /s3gw.3.fcgi?%{QUERY_STRING}
[E=HTTP_AUTHORIZATION:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

I still need to see a more verbose log to make a better educated guess.

Yehuda