Bulk storage use case

Some more details, the io pattern will be around 90%write 10%read,
mainly sequential.
Recent posts shows that max_backfills, recovery_max_active and
recovery_op_priority settings will be helpful in case of backfilling/re
balancing.

Any thoughts on such hardware setup ?

Le 07/05/2014 11:43, Cedric Lemarchand a ?crit :