Red Hat to acquire Inktank

There are few things that need to be tidied up and we will need to
liaise with our new Red Hat colleagues around license choice but I
believe the code is in relatively good shape to be open sourced thanks
to the team who've been working in it (Yan, Gregory, John and Dan).
It's important to me that when we open it up everything is ready to be
hacked on straight away with good documentation but I'd also like to
share some of the options for where I think we can take it. There is a
lot of potential :-)

Neil