Re: Backward compatibility of librados in Firefly

Thanks Josh for answering them.

I noticed the documentation at
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/pull/1256/files#diff-91e5380318f1e66a0b2ad9476
85cb4caR13
, but got no luck to find the interface to get individual op return codes
in compound operations from
https://github.com/ceph/ceph/blob/firefly/src/include/rados/librados.h .

Could you please show me a hint which API to use? So I gonna test against
this change.

Thanks,
Ray