Re: Ceph meetup Amsterdam: April 24th 2014

On 03/28/2014 08:02 AM, Loic Dachary wrote:
Hi Wido,

A line was added to https://wiki.ceph.com/Community/Meetups and a page where participants can add themselves so you know how many will show at https://wiki.ceph.com/Community/Meetups/The_Netherlands/Ceph_meetup_Amsterdam

Hope that helps :-)

That helps! Thanks!

Wido