Re: RGW snapshots

I'm planning to add RGW Snapshots to Giant: https://wiki.ceph.com/Planning/Blueprints/Giant/rgw%3A_Snapshots .

I'm still getting my development environment setup, so I don't have anything on github yet.  If you're interested in testing, my repo is github.com/clewis/ceph

Craig Lewis
Senior Systems Engineer
Office +1.714.602.1309
Email clewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Central Desktop. Work together in ways you never thought possible.
Connect with us   Website  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  LinkedIn  |  Blog