Re: Some Questions about using ceph with VMware

Thank you Greg, thank you Kenneth,

i have enabled ntp now and the clock skew is getting smaller and it’s gone after a while, so everything is fine now.
I already thought the virtual Disks could slow down things, now i know it for sure.
My last question (for now): Is there any difference between rbd’s and a mounted cephFS concerning of the performance?

Thank you in advance,
Florian