Re: clock skew

can we retest the clock skew condition? or get the value that the skew is?

ceph status gives
 health HEALTH_WARN clock skew detected on mon.ceph003

in a polysh session (ie parallel ssh sort of thing)
ready (3)> date +%s.%N
ceph002 : 1394713567.184218678
ceph003 : 1394713567.182722045
ceph001 : 1394713567.185351320