Re: ceph primetime

Thanks John.

I am planning to use it in production as a filesystem. We have close to 350TB of data and I don't want it to be in jeopardy. When looking at the documentation, I see in bold stating the filesystem should be used for production data so I was concerned.

I suppose I will wait a bit longer until that message is taken out. Our team lead would be very unhappy  if I deployed this into production.